We at Preceptor Home Health and Hospice have COVID-19 prevention best practice procedures in place so that you have peace of mind as you begin or continue service with us. We know you share our concerns about this issue and want to assure you that we are working diligently to ensure all patients and staff in our community can be as safe and healthy as possible.
Here are some steps we are taking:
– We are staying up-to-date and implementing CDC guidance, including CDC’s March 10 guidance relating to home health and hospice providers.
– We are following recommended infection control measures, including hand hygiene, environmental cleaning, and use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
– We are evaluating all patients and prospective patients for COVID-19 symptoms or risk before providing care
– We are screening, monitoring and tracking the health of our employees, including repeated screening for travel, symptoms, or potential exposure
– Where necessary, we are coordinating closely with state and local health departments
As a result of our efforts, while we share the community’s great concern about this pandemic, we feel confident in our ability to provide uninterrupted care in a way that will minimize exposure to others. We hope that you will use us as a resource to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Shelly Darmody RN BSN
Director of Clinical Services
Preceptor Home Health & Hospice